POT BELLY BOARDROOM LUNCH RECOMMENDATIONS
All our boardroom lunch catering include complimentary spicy nuts & cheese straws to serve with your pre-lunch drinks.
As corporate professionals turned caterers we, at Pot Belly Catering, understand the importance of impressing your clients & motivating your own team. The last thing you need to worry about is the catering. So, let Pot Belly Catering take care of it for you. (Our boardroom catering menus require a chef onsite).
Spectacular presentation & great function starters
- Asparagus & Goat cheese with roasted walnut & Balsamic reduction
- Ceviche of scallops marinated in lime juice & coconut served with a Asian Vegetable Salad
- Tasmanian smoked salmon, mixed leaves & oven roasted cherry tomato drizzled with Saffron vinaigrette
- Fresh Ricotta, semi dried tomato & Eggplant Rottollo with witloaf & chives dressing
- Radiccio & Rocket salad topped with lamb medallion & drizzled with Basil Dressing
from $ 40.00pp*
When you really want to impress!
- Veal medallion on semi dried tomato Risotto and sautéed field Mushrooms with steamed Greens and jus
- Grilled Beef tenderloin on a Potato & Onion galette with beef jus served with Seasonal Vegetables
- Oven roasted Chicken breast with a medley of Root Vegetables drizzled with Rosemary oil
- Pan seared Tasmanian Salmon, Asparagus & Thyme Roasted Roma Tomatoes with Kiwi & Red Chilli Salsa
- Lamb Medallion brushed with rosemary infused oil with Ratatouille & Minted Cous-Cous
- Chinese cabbage parcel served with Soba Noodles & a light Ginger sauce
from $18.00 pp*
The bit everyone remembers!
- Pistachio cream brulee with biscotti
- Coconut Panna Cotta with mango coulis
- Steamed Date & Fig pudding with Butterscotch sauce
- Tiramisu with Coffee Bean syrup
- Petit choux puffs filled with rum flavoured chocolate mousse drizzled with orange syrup
- Tasmanian Brie & Aged cheddar garnish with Fresh Fruits & Quince paste
- Finish off with our fresh plunger coffee & chocolate truffles
* Onsite chef cost & GST excluded